IREU | How to Apply

Undergraduate students enrolled at a U.S. university/college and holding U.S. citizenship or permanent residency may apply to both the ACS IREU program in Germany and the joint program in Italy, Singapore, and the United Kingdom by using the following procedures.

IREU Opportunities

Examine the 2016 ACS IREU projects/labs being offered at the university partner sites and rank them in order of interest