Sep 07, 2018 - Sep 08, 2018
Santika Premiere Hotel Semarang
Jalan Pandanaran No. 116 - 120, Pekunden,
The Joint Conference on Chemistry is an annual conference organized by the consortium of Chemistry Department of five universities in Central Java, Indonesia : Diponegoro University (UNDIP), Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES), Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Jenderal Soedirman University (UNSOED) and Satya Wacana Christian University (UKSW). The conference will be a chemistry related disciplinary event considering all the major areas of chemistry, including inorganic, physical, organic, analytical and biochemistry. This conference also presents topics on chemical education, policies, and many other interesting topics. Interfaces with other sciences and other research areas will be actively encouraged.
The objectives of this Joint conference are:
1. To provide a forum for researchers, educators, students and industries to exchange ideas, to communicate and discuss research findings and new advances in chemical sciences.
2. To give an opportunity to both academia and practitioners to communicate and discuss on Chemical problems faced in research and the industry sector.
3. To enhance the capacities of innovation from researchers and industries who apply science and technology on their work
4. To contribute a formulation of global strategies in advancing chemical science role as well as developing policy initiatives in community
5. To stimulate future collaborations among researches, educators, industries, and governments who use chemical science and technology.
2018, chemistry, Conference, Diponegoro University, Indonesia