Jul 04, 2018 - Jul 06, 2018
STRASBOURG CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTRE
Place de Bordeaux
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topcs will be:
- New opportunities for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
- New breakthroughs in GPCR structure, function and their impact on drug discovery
- New modalities for challenging targets in drug discovery
- Chemical biology in drug discovery: visualizing biological processes
- Tackling challenges in drug delivery and formulation
- Case studies: from target validation to novel drugs (all therapeutic areas included)
As for previous editions of RICT, the scientific committee will ensure the high quality and diversity of the scientific programme together with the accessibility of the meeting to PhD/post-doc and local Master students. For the latter, an advantageous registration fee is proposed. Moreover, a special career session will be organised with industrial and academic participants.
During the meeting the P. Ehrlich Lecture Prize of the ‘Société de Chimie Thérapeutique’ will be awarded to a researcher or a research team for his or her outstanding contributions to medicinal chemistry. Furthermore, the Pierre Fabre Award for Therapeutic Innovation will be attributed to a researcher having accomplished a decisive action or made a discovery contributing to a therapeutic innovation. In addition, a poster session will provide the opportunity for all participants to present their current results. “Best poster” prizes will be attributed at the end of the meeting.
The scientific programme of RICT 2018 will start on Wednesday at 09:00 and will end on Friday at 13:30.
biology, Chemical, chemistry conference, Discovery, Drug, Medicinal Chemistry