Jun 25, 2018 - Jun 26, 2018
Andrew Wiles Building
Oxford OX2 6GG
A National Forum for Chemistry Graduate Students
Aimed at students, the OSSC2018 follows on from the success of OSSC2016, which was attended by over 300 graduate students and young researchers from across the UK and beyond. The OSSC2018 will be a national forum for all synthetic chemistry graduate students. Over two days, attendees will meet and listen to five of the most inspirational and influential minds in chemistry tell the stories behind their world-leading research careers, and the journey to where they are today.
We have a fantastic line-up of internationally renowned scientists delivering talks!
- Donna Blackmond, The Scripps Institute, USA
- Stephen Buchwald, MIT, USA
- Ben Davis, University of Oxford, UK
- Benjamin List, Max-Planck-Institut, Germany
- John Sutherland, MRC Laboratory for Molecular Biology, UK