Jul 01, 2018 - Jul 04, 2018
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
National Library of Estonia
Balticum Organicum Syntheticum 2018
10th International Conference on Organic Synthesis
1-4 July 2018 Tallinn, Estonia
BOS 2018, Tallinn constitutes the 10th biennial international conference on organic synthesis. The BOS conference main aims have remained unchanged during this long eighteen years history:
- to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide;
- to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings.
Programme and format
- Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers.
- A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis.
- Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
- A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours.
In Tallinn, we will celebrate our 10th BOS by remaining true to our aims with a diverse and wide-ranging program, including several Nobel Laureates and our exemplary academic-industrial representation of speakers. We cordially invite you to join us in Tallinn for a feast of organic chemistry, partake Estonian culture, enjoy architecture, and beauty of Tallinn and local cuisine. We hope to make it a memorable experience for all particpants. “Tere tulemast!” together with “Labas!” and “Sveiks!”
Professor Victor Snieckus, Queens University, Canada
Tallinn University of Technology, Thieme, Elsevier, University of Tartu, European Union Seventh Framework Programme, Cambrex, OPRD, HNK, Quantum, VKG, Bristol-Myers Squibb, City of Tallinn